Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion features real-time strategy, tactics with the combination of the new standalone expansion featuring (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate).
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion has received quite a good and positive reviews on steam. Rebellion costs $12.99 (1800-Pkr) in Pakistan Region and $39.99 in US. However, Stardock is offering it for free until Dec 19, 2018. Folks can grab their free copies from here.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Key features:
- New Factions: Decide whether to play as a Loyalist or Rebel – each unlocks new technologies, ships and play styles for each race.
- New Titan Class Warships: Mighty titans enter the fray of the war to tip the scales of power. Each faction may field their own unique titan, drawing upon unique strengths and abilities on the battlefield.
- New and Updated Capital Ships: A new capital ship joins the fleet for each race to offer even more tactical options.Additionally, all existing capital ships have been upgraded to four levels for their abilities, allowing players to focus their ships along specific strengths.
- New Corvette Class Ships: Small and manoeuvrable, each faction has developed a new light attack craft to harass enemy forces.
- Updated Visuals: Updated graphics, particle effects, lighting and shadows, race specific UI and other enhancements make the Sins’ universe look better than ever.
- New Victory Conditions: Take multiple paths to victory including – Military, Diplomatic, Research, Last Flagship Standing, Last Capital Standing and Occupation.
- New Audio: More than 60 minutes of original music, countless new sound effects and dozens of new voice overs help bring the drama of battle to new levels of immersion.
- Tutorials: New and updated tutorials make it easy for both experienced and new players to quickly start building their own solar empire.