Corsair Components, Inc. An american company of computer peripherals now releases it’s own first thermal-paste. This syringes are known as Corsair TM30 which are non-conductive, Corsair added the performance name, it is far superior than standard thermal paste about 6 degrees better. It has a thermal conductivity of 3.8 W/mK and a thermal impedance of 0.01°C -in2 /W, with a viscosity of 2300K cPs based on Zinc Oxide thermal material for optimal heat-transfer.Corsair TM30 Thermal Paste Specifications
- Premium Zinc Oxide based thermal compound for optimal thermal performance.
- Install new, or replace existing, thermal compound on your CPU and GPU to improve heat transfer and lower temperatures.
- Ultra-low thermal impedance lowers CPU temperatures vs common thermal paste.
- CORSAIR TM30’s low-viscosity allows it to easily fill microscopic abrasions and channels for peak thermal transfer.
- Once installed, CORSAIR TM30’s high-stability liquid compound lasts for years with no drying, cracking or change in consistency.
- Non-conductive, non-toxic and contains zero volatile compounds.