Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition
- Radeon RX 460/470 Series Graphics-based mining cards
- Radeon RX 550/560 Series Graphics
- Fixed a bug causing crashes on Tekken 7 on Radeon RX 380 Series graphics products.
- Fixed a bug causing crashes on FFXIV and Little Nightmares on Radeon RX 300 Series graphics products.
- Fixed an issue causing crashes with Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.10
- Graphical corruption may be experienced in Tom Clancy’s™: Rainbow Six Siege when MSAA is enabled.
- A small number of apps may experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
Grab your AMD latest Drivers from Here
Always use DDU to Uninstall Old Drivers
(DDU) Display Driver Uninstaller works with Nvidia, AMD and Intel drivers, and in order to remove a driver from your system you need to follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of Display Driver Uninstaller.
- The tool will be downloaded as a 7zip archive. Locate the downloaded file and double click it.
- Now you’ll be asked to extract the tool. Choose the extract location and click Extract.
- After the tool is extracted, double click the Display Driver Uninstaller icon to start it.
- It will ask to reboot in safe mod. you have to press yes.
- Clean and Restart then all previous drivers will be removed.